Advanced Trendline Scalping Strategy has come up with an excellent idea to trade the Forex trend in a simplest but most effective way. It has been designed with two most powerful trading indicators which plot logical trade signals with better accuracy level.
Advanced Trendline Scalping Strategy is considered as the best Forex trading strategy in terms of short term market trading as it has excellent track record with consistent trading performances. Besides, this amazing Forex tool is usable at any Forex currency pair and also fits best with all sort of lower timeframe charts like M1 to M15.
Advanced Trendline Scalping Strategy Overview:
After the installation of Advanced Trendline Scalping Strategy at your Forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will be appeared as the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
|M1 to M15||Any||2||9.7/10|
Advanced Trendline Scalping Strategy Anatomy:
- Advanced Trend line: This indicator plots trend line slopes automatically for its users. A red colored line above the price level is considered as the bearish trend line. On the other hand a blue colored slope below the current price level is justified as the bullish trend line.
- 50 EMA: 50 EMA represents the 50-day period Exponential Moving Average. As like as other moving averages, 50 EMA works with the same manner. Price closes and holds above its level signals the bullish trend and in a contrary, price closing and holding below its level is considered as the bearish trend.
Trending Strategy: Bollinger Squeeze & Rainbow Indicators
Advanced Trendline Scalping Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Price is supported by the blue colored Advanced Trend Line
- Price is closing and holding above the 50 EMA
- A bullish price bar is formed at the same time
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the current swing low
- Take profit whenever price reaches the upper red colored Advanced Trend Line level and a bearish bar is formed at the same time
Advanced Trendline Scalping Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Price is resisted by the red colored Advanced Trend Line
- Price is closing and holding below the 50 EMA
- A bearish price bar is formed at the same time
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the current swing high
- Take profit whenever price reaches the lower blue colored Advanced Trend Line level and a bullish bar is formed at the same time