3C JRSX H Indicator represents a trend-following forex trading oscillator that signals for both market trends and its possible swing areas. Besides, it supports all sorts of timeframe charts available within the forex MT4 platform. Therefore, it can serve all kinds of financial traders providing supports for both scalping and day trading activities.
This Indicator can be applied to all kinds of forex currency pairs available in the market. Moreover, its simplicity of use and easy chart demonstration offers great privilege for the newbie traders.
3C JRSX H Indicator Overview
Download the indicator and install it to your MT4 terminal. Once you’re done, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
3C JRSX H Indicator applies histogram bars for demonstrating the market status and trade signals. The 3C JRSX bars turn positive when the market is in a bullish trend and turns negative for signaling the bearish trend of the market. Its value reaches +1 means the market is in an overbought condition. On the other hand, the value hits below -1 when the market is in an oversold condition.
The indicator value at zero level means the market is in a neutral trend. For trade exit signals, look for opposite trend signals to your trade entry directions. 3C JRSX is a stand-alone indicator but you can still add other trend-following indicators along with it for generating a better signal confirmation.
3C JRSX H Indicator: Buy Conditions
- 3C JRSX Hbars turn positive in value
- A solid bullish candle is formed at the same time
- Buy triggers after the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss below the current swing low of the market
- Exit long or take profit whenever the indicator value turns negative
Also Read: RoboForex Review – Get $30 Welcome Bonus
3C JRSX H Indicator: Sell Conditions
- 3C JRSX Hbars turn negative in value
- A solid bearish candle is formed at the same time
- Sell triggers after the above conditions are done
- Set stop loss above the current swing high of the market
- Exit short or take profit whenever the indicator value turns positive