The 3 EMA Crossover is one of the simplest EMA-crossover oscillators you may have ever experienced. It doesn’t require manual identification of intersections between moving averages.
Also, its simple demonstration of crossover trend signals helps novice speculators trade like a pro in live markets.
Technically, 3 EMA Crossover Indicator suits all MT4 timeframes and supports forex, stocks, cryptocurrency, and other financial assets available within the trading platforms.
Generally, we see EMA templates showing crossover signals on the main price chart. With an exception, the 3 EMA Crossover comes as a rare indicator showing the crossovers in a separate oscillator window. Moreover, it signals sideways markets alongside on/off-trend situations.
The 3 EMA Crossover Indicator applies a 5, 10, and 20-period exponential moving average (EMA) for plotting the crossovers in the background. The tall green bar is shown at the initial part of the chart signals for a bullish crossover.
On the other hand, the red bars indicate a bearish crossover of the indicator’s EMAs. The short orange bars in the middle signal a sideways market or a neutral trend status. Depending on your trading style, you can use either exit an existing entry or plan to add more position to your favored direction during a consolidation period of the price trend.
- Also Read
- The EMA crossover indicator plots green bars
- The price breaks above its recent high
- SL below the current swing low of the market
- Exit short when the indicator generates orange bars
Also Read: Exness Review – Is it The Best Forex Broker?
- The 3 EMA Crossover Indicator generates red bars
- The price breaks the recent market low at the same time
- SL above the current market high
- Exit long once the indicator shows orange bars