2 MA Pivot Forex Trading Strategy has been developed to serve short-term trading signals especially for the newbie traders who struggle to execute their daily scalping tasks. This is why this strategy has been kept as simple as possible so that traders with any level of experience can adapt to it.
2 MA Pivot Forex Trading Strategy generates the trade signals on the basis of short-term changes in market momentums thus works well on M1 to M15 timeframe charts. Besides, you’ll be able to apply it to trade all sorts of forex currency pairs around the financial markets.
2 MA Pivot Forex Trading Strategy Overview
After the installation of 2 MA Pivot Forex Trading Strategy at the MT4 terminal, your chart will appear like the following image
2 MA Pivot Forex Trading Strategy Explanation
- Ma2Signalv2: This strategy applies a dual channel of Ma2Signslv2. One is Ma2Signalv2-fast (blue) and another one is Ma2Signalv2-slow (red). Fast-Ma moves above the slow one are identified as the bullish crossover and an opposite scenario represents the bearish crossover of the market trend.
- Crossover Signals: Whenever a crossover occurs in between the bands of the Ma2Signalv2, an arrow is plotted to signal the crossover direction for a better understanding by its users. Red arrows above the price bars signal the bearish crossover and blue arrow below the price bar indicate the bullish crossover signals.
- Pivot Level: These levels work as the horizontal support/resistance levels of the market and helps traders to define the best possible spot of entering a trade and exit as well.
Check this: Trend Magic MT4 Indicator
2 MA Pivot: Buy Parameters
- Ma2Signalv2 plots bullish crossover signals
- An upward blue arrow is plotted below the price bar
- Price is supported by lower pivot levels
- Buy triggers when all of the above conditions are met at the same time
- Set stop loss below the current Pivot level
- Exit long/take profit whenever price hits the next Pivot Level or when Ma2Signalv2 plots the bearish crossover signal
2 MA Pivot: Sell Parameters
- Ma2Signalv2 plots bearish crossover signals
- A downward red arrow is plotted above the price bar
- Price is resisted by upper pivot levels
- Sell triggers when all of the above conditions are met at the same time
- Set stop loss above the current Pivot level
- Exit short/take profit whenever price hits the next Pivot Level or when Ma2Signalv2 plots the bullish crossover signal