15 min Strategy is a short-term trend-following forex trading strategy. It has been developed to assist scalpers to achieve their trading success by identifying correct momentum and trend direction of the market. For its simplicity of use, newbie traders been widely accepting this strategy as their technical partner in their daily trading life.
15 min Strategy is usable to trade all kind of forex currency pairs at the market. Although, as a scalping strategy, this system fits best with M15 timeframe charts of your trading system.
15 min Strategy Overview:
After installing 15 min Strategy at your forex MT4 terminal, your trading chart will appear like the following image:
|Time Frame||Currency Pairs||Indicator Factors||Ratings|
Also Read: The Best Forex Strategy Ever
15 min Strategy Anatomy:
- 5 & 8 EMA: A 5 & 8-day Exponential Moving Averages have been added to this system as a trend identifying tool. Price above all the EMAs and 5 EMA are greater than 8 EMA signals the bullish trend is in progress. An opposite scenario represents the bearish status of the market trend.
- QQE V3: This indicator signals the crossovers produced by the 5 & 8 EMA by plotting up/downward arrows around the price bar. 5 EMA greater than 8 EMA signals the bullish crossover. 8 EMA is greater than 5 EMA represents the bearish crossover of the market.
- Heiken Ashi: One of the most popular forex trend indicators around the market. It turns yellow means the trend is bearish. Heiken Ashi in green color represents the bullish trend of the market.
- MomentumVT: A very convenient momentum indicator which can be understood by traders of any level. Its value is positive when the momentum is bullish and turns negative to signal the bearish momentum of the market.
- Dinapoli Stoch: An upgraded version of Stochastics Oscillator. %D (blue) moves above %K (red) with a value near 20 means the buy signal at the oversold condition of the market. An opposite crossover near its 80 level signals the sell entry at the overbought condition of the market.
15 min Strategy: Buy Parameters
- Price closes above all the EMAs of the strategy
- QQE V3 signals the bullish crossover with its blue/upward arrow
- Heiken Ashi turn green
- MomentumVT turns positive
- Dinapoli Stoch signals the oversold condition of the market with long entry
- Buy triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss below the EMA levels
- Exit long/take profit whenever Heiken Ashi turns yellow
15 min Strategy: Sell Parameters
- Price closes below all the EMAs of the strategy
- QQE V3 signals the bearish crossover with its red/downward arrow
- Heiken Ashi turn yellow
- MomentumVT turns negative
- Dinapoli Stoch signals the overbought condition of the market with short entry
- Sell triggers when the above conditions are met
- Set stop loss above the EMA levels
- Exit short/take profit whenever Heiken Ashi turns green
[button-green url=”https://www.trendfollowingsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/15-min-strategy.zip” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Free Download 15 min Strategy[/button-green]